This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Hotel Our Hotel is located 200m from the lake and the forest and House 1.5km from the sea in the environs of the Wolin National Park. It is an ideal base for both the walking and cycling enthusiasts. Its attractions include the forthcoming Miedzyzdroje, Swinoujscie whether Kamien Pomorski. This allows our guests a comprehensive rest.
Object has on the ground floor and:
- 2 rooms 4 with a shower and a sink
- 1 quadruple room with full sanitary facilities
- 1 double room with full sanitary facilities
- 1 triple rooms with wash basin
- 1 room 7-8 passenger /bunk beds + tapczan/ on the corridor public toilet
On the second floor of:
- 1 quadruple room /two couches 2-os/ with wash basin and balcony
- 2 rooms for 4 people /tapczan dwuos. + bunk bed/
- 2 rooms 6-personal /tapczan dwuos. + 2 bunk beds/
- in the corridor two fully equipped bathrooms
Wiselka (ger. Neuendorf), a village in the north-western Poland located in West Pomerania province, Kamienski Pomorski, in the municipality of Wolin, provincial road No. 102. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Szczecin.
Detailed facility location at Wiselka:
Street: accommodations ul. Lakowa