This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Hotel Vincent - Art of rest is just 150m from the Main Square. House situated on the cliff is surrounded by the wonderful provencal garden, where you can enjoy a rich proposal wines from the cellar Marek Kondrat and full card our restaurant kitchen and wine.
Hotel Vincent, is:
- attractive location - only 5 minutes from the Market Square.
- The unique rooms, each of which has its own and unique character! Stay in the room of the Artist, chocolate room or in many other.
- stylish furniture and interior scenes
- Terrace and a balcony
- TV, video on demand, music on demand
- WI-FI internet access, minibar
- Bathroom with hairdryer, towels and cosmetics
are located in our garden squash Boulles and swimming.
Vincent has rooms decorated in an unusual manner, with views on the market, On, Vistula River or garden.
- unique decor
- stylish furniture- Desk 24h
- tv IP (a good selection of programs, movies on demand, music and radio stations)
- on-demand movies in every room
- music on demand (library multiple albums music)
- Internet radio from around the world
- books in the public library
- king size bed joint
- round common bed
-7, wireless internet 4Mb
- bathroom with bath or shower
- towels and cosmetics
- mineral water
- room service each day
Vincent - Art is a place catering also for the environment and therefore have been applied ecological solutions associated with the use. Some of our rooms are Ekopokojami due to those saving to 30% water.
Restaurant kitchen and wine is open from 8 am to 21/22.00 (Friday and Saturday) - we serve the breakfast and full card dinning prepared by one of the best Polish chefs - Wojciech Modest Amaro. In addition you will find delicious home-made cakes, excellent Italian coffee and cask Murphy'sa.
Restaurant kitchen and wine works with the Piwnica Marek Kondrat - Winarium from which you purchase wine and bubbling wines.
Kazimierz Dolny is one of the most picturesque places in Poland. There were many reasons for which attracted artists. This was not the only szczodrość nature that a small space town she gave the hills, water of the Vistula and the heaven closer to the parties to the Mediterranean. This space as richly featured performer history - its railways by glory to the ruins of the left the certificate of art in the form of architectural monuments, whose location in the countryside create natural theme to paint. Kazimierz arose as a unique place for painting media. Resided here Brandt, Gierymski, Slewinski.