This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Holding agro-tourism "Under pine trees" is open house for rent. In a tender:
- Living room with kitchenette and tv with access to digital channels.
- Bathroom with shower.
- The attic rooms are rather two double rooms.
- Square brake.
- Around the house of recreational, plenty of greenery and beautiful views of the hills Slonne Mts.
- Possibility of catching fish in the river "Strwiąż" or breeding in the nearby pond (15 minutes walk).
- Available healthy food
- Limit Member with Ukraine (4 km)
- the opportunity to travel on trips to Lvov and Slovakia.
- Winter active ski - Ustrzyki Dolne. (7 km).
- Near the bar and the shop
- also available nights in the guest rooms
- with us really hotel,
Krościenko - village in Poland situated in the Podkarpackie voivodship, in the Bieszczady district, in the municipality of Ustrzyki Dolne, the River Strwiąż. In the years 1952-1954 city was the seat of the commune Krościenko. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Krosno. The village is located in the mountains Sanocko-Turczathere. By village route in the footsteps of Good Good Soldier Svejk.Sights:
- wooden church (formerly greckokatolicka orthodox Christmas Mother of God) from the end of the eighteenth century from the belfry tower of the XIX century
- several chałup design on show from the nineteenth century
- Residues cemetery evangelical, gravestones and belfry different graveyard
- in Kroscienko Wolicy wooden orthodox church from the eighteenth century