This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Our farm is located 4.2 km from Lezajsk market on the main road to Lancut We have: - a detached wooden chalet with a traditional folk design for exclusive use of guests (room, kitchen, bathroom) - cheap overnight stays (number of seats 5 + 2) - kitchen fully equipped community Leżajsk is one of the largest of the four and the municipalities comprising the District Leżajsk. It is located in the north-East European part of the Podkarpackie Province. His area includes the Lower San Valley, Plateau Plateau kolbuszowski and Tarnogród. The municipality is divided into two parts: the northern and southern separated from each other by another administrative unit - the city Leżajsk. The western part of the community is a large forest complex in the center of which lies the village Brzóza Royal. The eastern part of the municipality are villages Piskorowice, Debno and Chałupki Dębniańskie. The biggest village of the municipality and one of the longest in Podkarpacie is Giedlarowa - located along the road Leżajsk - Łańcut. Its buildings stretch almost 7 km. It has about 4,000 inhabitants. It was invested in 1409. By Nicholas Giedlara, burgher of Lizhensk. Adjacent to the forest massif, which is the remains of the former Sandomierz Forest. It is ecologically clean environment. In the vicinity there are no large industrial plants, which would be unduly burdensome for the environment.