This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Welcome to the Holding The Siwa horse farm "Kosówka" in tooth - the topmost village in Poland (about 1013m.n.p.m.)! Tooth is situated on the north slope of Mt Gubałówka approximately 12km from Zakopane and 4km from the same Gubałówka. Our farm is a short distance from a quiet street which guarantees a fast access to any place. Location of the holding for beautiful view, quiet and clean air.
For lovers of skiing in close proximity (approx. 200m)are until 3 ski lifts of varying difficulty. For people traveling by train it is possible to transport the railway station. Holding agro-tourism "Kosówka" is ideal for organizing trips and holidays family. Please make yourself familiar with our!
In our Holding "Kosówka" has inter alia:
- 20 beds in 6 rooms equipped with TV and wash basins bathroom on the corridor.- Study Center with a fireplace.
- Options for use with home-made meals.
- In the garden altana, grill and playground for children.
- Horses programd to driving!
- In the winter time - sleigh rides, summer rides.
- Additionally In winter: car skis and driving under the eye of the instructor.