This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Guest Rooms The arches" are situated in the town of quiet and picturesque, less than 15 min. walk from one of the largest in Poland water plants. The construction of this plant contributed to the establishment of the dam and therefore the Lake Solińskiego. This led to the development of many tourist attractions such as: boat trips on the lake, swimming canoe, skiing or rowerkiem water.
- double and triple rooms with separate inputs and TV and bathrooms
- kitchenette for guests
- Safe and fenced parking space
- Place the playgrounds
- Altankę BBQ Facilities
- during the stay in the Bieszczady free time you can spend in different ways:
- Cruises promenade
- Use of attractions lake (including beach with its, possibility of borrowing float, fishing)
- discos and dancings in local premises- Visiting the loop sight-seeing association (Polskie Towarzystwo Turystyczno-Krajoznawcze
- climbing the mountains (Tarnica, scholar, Polonina Caryńska)
- Indoor Swimming pool, bowling center, tennis courts (located in situated near the complex lounge area "WZW Jawor")
- Solina village in Poland situated in the Podkarpackie voivodship, in the Kreis arose, in the municipality of Solina. To 30 December 1999 Solina was the headquarters of the Solina (head office moved to Polańczyk -). In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Krosno. Near the village of Lake Solińskie resulting in 1968 by the accumulation of water San and Solinka. Before a firewall and power plants village was in the place of the bottom of the tank.