We invite you to spend your holiday in the countryside where you can enjoy peace and quiet away from the city bustle. Our facility is open all year. Charnowo is a picturesque village located 5km away from Ustka Health Resort. During short time you can lie on the beautiful beaches of Polish sea and enjoy numerous attractions of tourist destinations. Our house is located at the end of the village near the forest and a cycle path leading to Ustka and the Baltic Sea. A perfect place for people who are fond of fishing, canoeing, cycling, for nature lovers and anyone who likes spending their free time actively and close to nature.
The guests have at their disposal the whole apartment with 3 rooms, each of them has an en-suite bathroom, one double room with extra bed (possible), 2 triple rooms (one of them with an extra bed) and a living room with a kitchenette, dining area and leisure area. You can rent the whole apartment for max 9 people. Families with friends are welcome.
The most popular facilities.
free W-Fi access available everywhere in the house
a parking space for your car (the territory is fenced, the gate is closed at night)
a family apartment
rooms for non-smokers
no resort tax
The available area includes:
a playground for children
a place for bonfire and grill
a garden with relaxation area
A football pitch next to the facility.
1. fishing, the Słupia River located 300 m away from your place. You can catch here sea trout, salmon and trout.
2. Canoeing trips for canoeists.
3. Picturesque cycle paths for cyclists.
4. Nearby forests for the lovers of mushroom picking and nature fans (there is Buczyna nad Słupia nature reserve near the Słupia River. A 100-year-old beech forest, pedunculate oak and silver birch as well as other kinds of trees are protected here.
Places in the neighbourhood worth visiting .
1. Charlotta Valley – 6 km away. A lot of attractions for adults and children. It is known for organizing concerts of legendary rock stars as well as other concerts and outdoor artistic events, a mini zoo, ropes course, horse riding.
2. Swołowo-15km away. The capital of The Checked House Region. The Museum of Pomeranian Folk Culture.
3. Ustka-8km to the city centre, ropes course, a promenade, Fireworks Festival, The Museum of Bread, The Vax Museum, Gallery of Contemporary Art.
4. Pęplino-6km away. Ceramic products
5. Starkowo-10km away. The Herring Museum.
6. Krzemienica-12km away. Wedrowna Barc apiary.
7. Słupsk-15km away. The Ducal Castle. The Witches' Tower. Witkacy's exhibition - the only in Poland and in the world.
8. Orzechowo-15km away. The Dunes of Orzechowo with an educational path -2,8 km. There are some boards informing about the mechanism of dunes formation.
The price depends on the length of stay and number of people. Please make reservations carefully, the fee is charged for a specified and established date during registration and not for the actual length of stay. The confirmation of reservation is a 30% deposit, for stay up to 5 days - 50%, the deposit is not refundable, the remaining sum is paid on the day of arrival. We accept only cash.