This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Sublet the guest rooms in a private house located in the town of Wołkowyja. The house is located on a small housing estate ,from which there is a beautiful view of the Lake Solińskie(300m to the same lakes).
We offer 6 rooms (4x2 os,2x3os),fully equipped with 2 kitchens, barbecue where you can enjoy the summer evenings. Access to the wireless internet on the premises.
In the vicinity of the bar, restaurant, smażalnia fish, water equipment, bathing.
- water equipment
- a boat 6 km
- horse riding 1.5 km
- The Firewall Solinie (the largest in Poland) 10 km
- Salt Polańczyk 7 km
- day trips to Lviv, to Slovakia, Hungary.
- The highest summits it happens ( Tarnica, ("wysokiej połoniny and other) 30-40 km
- two overnight stays, skuterami śnieżnymi, Trojan, paintball 5 km
- Historic queue forest 20 km
- Mini Zoo forest, Wild horses
- Historic Orthodox Church in Górzance, Łopience- The Studio Gallery and Zdzislaw Pękalskiego in Hoczwi
Wołkowyja is a great starting point for the further lots it happens.
- Access to computers and the internet
- access to TV
- the opportunity to animals
- round kitchen
- Ski area
- car ski equipment
- car equipment float
Wołkowyja - village in Poland situated in the Podkarpackie voivodship, in the Kreis arose, in the municipality of Solina, in Bieszczady, Lake Solińskie, surrounded by a little mountains.
In between 1973 city was the seat of the commune Wołkowyja. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Krosno.
In the village is a Roman-catholic parish church pw. The Holy Father Maksymilian Kolbe.