This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Rybakówka is located in the village of Łącko, which lies in the area of the landscape of the protected drawing on the west of Ustka, lake Wicko, which provides a habitat of many species of aquatic birds and fish. In the surrounding area you find such unique animal species as an eagle bielik and beavers. The house is situated at some distance from the village, 100 meters from the beach on the lake Wicko.
The hotel offers guests a half home for 6 to 8 people with a separate entrance and full audio corridor-sanitary and separate rooms 2-3 personal. In the surroundings of the hotel premises are tree, sad and large lawn for recreation, rest and playground for children. To our guests we grill and the permanent place for a bonfire.
Why to us:
- provide comprehensive support for anglers on our waters (Wicko lake and Lake Modła) - boats, fishing authorisations, the Chair - for our guests discounts! There is a possibility to organize a fishing charts stays out of season tourist. We also organize trips to the catch of cod,- the possibility of practicing active rest - we have bicycles, boats, equipment Wind surfing facilities and fine sprzętsportowy (football, paddle etc.),
- on request we organize visits to boat and Lake Wicko - unique natural landscapes!
- central position on the coast of the center to organize expeditions to Mayor, Ustka, Leba, Slavic National Park
- our offer combines the relaxation of the beautiful and clean beaches and lake, without burdensome presence of crowds.
- Bicycle Rental - on the spot
- water equipment - on the spot
- horse riding - 2 km
- Zingst - 100m
- Forest - 3 km
- nearest restaurant - 3 km
- railway station - 23 km
- railway station - 23 km
- the grocery shop - on the spot in the village
- geographic region - Coast Center
- cities and municipalities in the vicinity - Slupsk 31 km, Ustka 21 km, Darłowo 21 km, Sławno 23 km, Koszalin 63 km
- Attractive lake near the object (3km) - Wicko 100m
Łącko - village in Poland located in Malopolska province in the Kreis?-1918, in the municipality of Łącko. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Nowy Sącz. The year 1772 the Convent IN STARY SACZ, then good intimate of the Austrian Government in the province of Galicia (part of the Austrian result colonization józefińskiej in years 1772-1914 under the name Wiesendorf).