This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Youth Hostel is active during the free holidays and in days free from classroom projector: Friday from 17:00, Saturdays and Sundays.
To our guests disposal is:
- 50 places in multi-bedded rooms
- one quadruple room - the disposal throughout the year
- kitchen self with basic equipment (the possibility of making breakfast and dinner
- sanitary facilities with showers
- common room equipped with TV+DVD+ VIDEO
- access to the Internet
- tv corner
accommodation with food is from a minimum of 25 people. You can order the selected meals.
Moscow - city in wielkopolskie, in Poznan, Lake Kórnickim, seat of urban-rural Moscow. In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to the province of Poznan. Situated 20 km to the south east of Poznan at the national road No. 11.
Detailed facility location at Kornik:
Street: accommodations ul. Armii Krajowej