This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Building hostels is located below the top of the Great Cone (978 m.), right at the back of Czantoria and cone, which is at the same time limit the Polish - Czech Republic. The band is the most to the west forward part of the Polish Silesian Beskid mountains and its end is the massif rear output.
This is the oldest Polish hostel in the Silesian Beskid, which construction has decided the Management Board Branch PTT in Cieszyn in 1919. Construction began in May 1920 by Stanislaw Chorubskiego exceeds the architectural elements both local and mountain units. The solemn opening hostels is 9 July 1922 repeatedly upgraded, there have been a fundamental renovation in the 1960s and from that time its shape and appearance of practically have not changed. Not Changed also great views countryside with hostels in eastern direction.
of the cone rozcjągają is unforgettable view. Over the Vistula River Valley rises back Bandwidth Wiślańskiego with strategically located in the background the highest in Poland Gievont Beskid Slaski - Skrzycznem (1257 m.npm.), slightly south are visible mountains cover Barania Gora and in good weather perfectly visible band is the Tatra Mountains from their western part until after the Tatra Mountains Ny. Rising Sun in the Tatra Mountains provide unforgettable experiences to those who observe them. Also the position of hostels has many advantages; convenient access from the Vistula River Valley, or the spine of Czantoria Mountain or mountain passes Kubalonka, as well as from the Czech Republic that visit them plenty of tourists both summer and winter.Access
- The bus stop "Wisla Łabajów" - the trail of green, about 55 min.
- From the main railway station "Wisla Głębce" - the trail of blue, approximately 1.5 hours
- From the main railway station "Wisla Dziechcinka" - the trail of yellow, approximately 2.5 hours.
- With Czantoria Mountain - the trail of red, approximately 3.5 hours
- from mountain passes Kubalonka - red route, about 2.5 hours
- The bus stop "Jaworzynka Trzycatek" - the trail of yellow, approximately 4.5 hours
- The bus stop "Istebna Bucznik" - the trail of green and then red, approx. 3 hours
72 sleeping spaces in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 cars; standard tourist, sanitariatami free but comfortable. Several of the rooms are equipped with a wash basin with running water. 105 seats on the richly glazed Room.
- Summer garden umbrellas cieniony.
- a sumptuous buffet in which there is something for everyone.
- Rich meals for any gourmet served by the kitchen.
- Satellite tv.
- Table Tennis.
- arcade games.
- the possibility of smoking focal spot (after the agreement).
- the possibility of the disco (after the agreement).
- Discounts PTTK
Below hostels are ski slopes managed extracts: one chair lift with a length of 780 m. and difference 240 m., and two washer set of 275 and 241 m.
Favorable exhibition slope promotes long avoid the snow cover and natura assisted is a technique and slope is artificially naśnieżany and safe.
The hostel is located tourist border crossing. With a passport you can go for a trip to the neighboring Czech Republic.
- occasional events.
- "Green" school
- End of mass events as rallies, gold etc.
- events by the bonfire.
- confused 'discotheques evenings.
A hostel is prepared to accept a year-round both individual tourists how tours.