This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
We invite you to spend at any time of the year of rest in a unique place in silence among the clean lakes and forests.
We offer You:
- 110 beds in 1 to 6 cars, including rooms with bathrooms
- possibility to hire banqueting room with a kitchen for occasional events
- the inhabitants of hostels we offer: sauna, gym, sports hall, ping-pong tables, access to the Internet
- home dinners
- guide on the nearby attractions
- transport services offered by the affiliated companies and travel agencies is
well worth a visit
both in the city and the surrounding area you will find many interesting sights:
- The Late Gothic parish church of Ss Peter and Paul with the early seventeenth century in Węgorzewo -
- Castle complex with a fragment of the moat in the City Center
- Museum of Folk Culture with open-air musem
- Point near lake Swiecajty
- Lehndorffów Palace in Sztynort Large- Complexes of bunkers poniemieckich in Mamerkach - Headquarters NWL Wehrmacht
- was the headquarters of the Himmler in the vicinity Pozezdrza
- railway Museum
- Channel Masurian - a unique building with connect Mazury to the Baltic with locks at different stages of the construction of the only acting in the GUI
- Mazurian Pyramid in Rapie
- Lake Reserve Seven Islands - Lake Oświn
- a unique forest with lakes śródleśnymi
Węgorzewo - a town in the warminsko-mazurskie, in the Kreis węgorzewskim, the headquarters of the municipality of Węgorzewo. From 1 January 2002 district city.
According to data from 31 December 2010. The town was 11 377 inhabitants.