This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Guest rooms at the Angel is a beautifully located center. In a tender:
- 28 sleeping places
- in the rooms bathrooms, TV, cordless kettle, dishes and cutlery
- Full Board (min. 10persons)
- Available to wide scale where are the benches, swings, place the grilling, bonfire,
- secure parking
- on site is wireless internet
- the lightering extracts buses,babysitting instructors PZN, ironing, ski luggage
- riding in horses huculskich
- the possibility of organization of sledging cavalcades baking of RAM, feasts with- room , expeditions world, skuterami śnieżnymi and quad bikes.
- The proximity of the Slovak border (2km) and clean lake in Namestovie (25km) or warm medicinal springs Oravicy (40km) and Beszenovej or 'AqaParku Tatralandia' (Liptovsky, Mikulas - 60km) stroll around the castle Orawskiego, beautiful caves Valley Demianowskiej (Freedom and ice), affects the increase of interest in the regionIn the vicinity of the object are:
- playground for children
- bicycle routes and bicycle rental
- hiking hiking: The Pilsko, Miziową Hall, Romankę, Rysiankę, three mounds, "Babia Góra" up, Branded Szczawiny
- ski on Pilsko within 1500 meters !
Cross - village in Poland situated in the Silesian voivodship, in the Kreis żywieckim, in the municipality of Jeleśnia. Name of the town comes from the founding members of the village which were Krzyżowscy. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the Bielsk Voivodship. See also: Cross-cross-Valley.
Cross is situated in the valley of stone at a height between 480-550 m altitude and extends along the road for a distance of approximately 5 km between Jeleśnią a Korbielowem. The Village from the west surrounds the cross slope (725 m) and from the east Kiczory (757 m). In the cross is the Post Office, a few shops and the inn "Rainbow". There is no in cross of holiday homes and modest bedded is based on private accommodation. By Sirloin runs marked in yellow hiking trail leading by Stryk (732 m), Wierch Stare Jablonki (701 m), Przyborówkę (883 m) to Przyborowa trail of black to the hall Miziowej. The beauty of nature and landscape is persistent spots is adjacent therefore probably in the near future tourist role Cross inevitably increases. In its several age old history was that the Cross was a municipality. Maintained stamp 1850 represented in the free field hill a symmetrically arranged five crosses. Furthermore Sirloin bisects already known in the middle ages trakt commercial leading toward the Slovakia and Hungary.