This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The apartments and rooms Gośćinne U Krysia are in the home, situated at the foot of the Tatra Mountains in a picturesque Witów. We offer rooms in the house chalet with reptilian wooden and apartment góralski. Home away from the road of 60 m with a large green garden ensures silence during the night.
For our guests we offer:
- 2 rooms 3 Personal at home with bathroom next to the entire sanitary facilities and kitchenette; in the hotel bed, chairs, couch, rack; on the corridor fridge and the table and Tv for common posiadów;
- Apartment in chalet style with two bedrooms for 2 and 3 persons; in the apartment are 2 bathrooms with full equipment; apartment has room with the kitchen in the preparation of meals and common posiadów; in the room is the TV and audio equipment; you can set additional beds.
In addition we offer guests:
- playground for children and grill;
- free parking;- Low prices and for small children discount;
- the possibility to take advantage of the home food, including cheese and milk;
- go over the river Czarny Dunajec directly from home;
- the possibility to organise kuligu winter and pass powozem summer;
- help in the planning of excursions and take advantage of the cultural offerings in the area;
- 200 m grocery shop;
- 200 m river Czarny Dunajec;
- 300 m pension ski and 2.5 km chair lift;
- 3 km border crossing to Slovakia;
- 3 km forests rich mushrooms and berries;
- 6 km to Chochołowska Valley and Koscieliska Valley;
- 10 km thermal swimming pools;
Witów - the village of the Podhale in Poland located in Malopolska province in the Tatra, in the municipality of Koscielisko village. City tourist in the top gear brook Czarny Dunajec, at the foot of the Tatra Mountains Western. In the years 1975-1998 town belonged administratively to the province of Nowy Sącz.