We invite you to relax in cozy single, double and triple rooms and in a spacious 50-meter apartment. Each room has a separate bathroom, a vestibule with a wardrobe and a balcony. On the premises of Wi-Fi, parking, playground, bike rental.OLIVIER-room for 2 people with a kitchenette (induction hob, kettle, fridge) and a bathroom. It also has a large… Pokaż więcej
We invite you to relax in cozy single, double and triple rooms and in a spacious 50-meter apartment. Each room has a separate bathroom, a vestibule with a wardrobe and a balcony. On the premises of Wi-Fi, parking, playground, bike rental.OLIVIER-room for 2 people with a kitchenette (induction hob, kettle, fridge) and a bathroom. It also has a large wardrobe and leather set, TV42 ", deckchairs, a screen, blankets, bedding, towels.The possibility of using a balcony, which is located in the building. On the property there are parking places, as well as bike rental and barbecue. For our younger guests there is a trampoline, a swing with a slide, we invite you. BOOKING: The reservation of the selected apartment is made via the Internet or by phone between 10.00 - 22.00 tel. 880885911 DEADLINE: After agreeing the deadline, 30% deposit must be paid within 3 days from the reservation to the bank account The remaining 70% payable in cash on the day of arrival The refund is refunded after deducting the cost of shipment in the amount of: -100% deposit in the event of cancellation of the stay 90 days before arrival -50% deposit in the event of cancellation of residence 60 days before arrival IMPORTANT: 1. Photos of the apartment are updated. 2. The issue of animals to be agreed 3. If you leave the apartment before the planned date of departure, we will not refund money for unused days. 4. The hotel day starts at 15 on the day of arrival and ends at 11 on the day of departure.
e-turysta.com project is a touristic social networking site presenting the accommodation and tourist offers from entire Poland. The accommodations can be searched by location criterion, i.e., by cities, geographical regions, historical regions and colloquial names of regions. The accommodation can also be found in a particular landscape, so you can search for accommodation at the seaside, in the mountains, by the lake, or in the country (also agritourism). e-turysta.com gathers also tourists interested in specific forms of spending free time in an active way and extreme sports lovers. Particular accommodation offers may correspond with the possibility of practicing specific sports such as sailing, gliding, rock climbing, or leisure activities such as hiking or trekking. The available accommodations are also divided into different categories of accommodation facilities. You can look for accommodation in hotels, spa resorts, holiday resorts, hostels, guesthouses, agritourist farms, as well as private lodgings, guest rooms or on campings.