Vi pratar svenska. Alla frågor skickas till email@example.com eller på FB messenger
Kraków or Katowice is your destination airport. Rent a car and after approx. 1h of driving you'll arrive here.
Our house is located in the center of Polish Paragliding capital city, about 4 minutes walking distance from the lake between Jaworzynka, Magurka and Góra Żar mountains. In the close vicinity there are 3 well-stocked grocery stores. 50 meters away you'll find great open air restaurant where they serve, among others the most delicious local trout and homemade grilled sausage.
Our PG spot is suitable for all skills range pilots. Depends on weather conditions we have several options for xc flying. With northern winds Góra Żar and Skrzyczne are main take-offs here. With southern winds most of the times we fly to Poland from Slovakian take-offs Stranik and Martinske Hole. For less experienced ones gentle early thermals flights or glide recommended.
How you can make your family entertained in our village:
- by the lake located 450 m from our house, where you can rent sailing boats, pedalo and kayaks
- hiking along mountain trails, while for those less active, we recommend a trip by mountain train to the top of Żar Mountain
- visiting the only Polish underground power station Porąbka - Żar, drilled inside Żar Mountain
- in a rope park
- on the toboggan run on Żar Mountain
- on the Żar Mountain ski slope
- at the sailplane airfield
- scenic or xc paragliding tandem flight with the host of the house, a longtime and experienced paragliding pilot
Międzybrodzie Żywieckie area offers, among others:
Museum of the Żywiec Brewery - 15km
Energylandia Theme Park-40km
Dinolandia Inwałd Park-23km
Pumped storage power station inside of Żar Mountain - 1 km
Caves - in Three Mounds and Malinowska-20km
Detailed facility location at Miedzybrodzie Zywieckie:
Street: accommodations ul. Strazacka