This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Gorka Great - sołecka village in Poland situated in the Silesian voivodship, in the region around the municipality of Brenna and located at the outlet of the valley Brennicy.
Shunting are listed in the locality duchy of Cieszyn already in 1305. Since 1417, was fluent in the noble tribe Pięćlatów. A breakdown of the downhill uppercase and lowercase dated from the sixteenth century. In year 1521 lists the stately homes of great. The village for centuries was owned by successive noble families: Góreckich (1521-1697), Marklowskich (1734-1802), princes cieszyńskich.
According to the Austrian population census in 1900 in 124 buildings in Górki Great in the 1469 hectares there were 957 persons, which yielded a population density equal to 65.1 os./km². With this 838 (87.6%) inhabitants was the Catholics, 114 (11.9%) ewangelikami and 5 (0.5%) Jews, 951 (99.4%) were Polish-, 5 German and 1 czeskojęzycznymi. The 1910 population increased to Skontaktuj się z nami
1931 on the hill was Bucze Horseback riding: then Central School Instruktorek:. In the same village and less than 2 kilometers (Shunting Sojka) acts School Social Work:. To 1939 he directed the creator of the polish zuchowego, later Home Army soldier and an outstanding teacher Aleksander Kaminski (a memorial plaque on the building). At the same time, organized here their youth Folk Universities Joseph Mole. In 1937, also on Buczu, started its activities in the second district around the school Housewives. After World War II the two objects scout camps were tackled for medicinal purposes. Include the baby sanatoriums treat Lung Diseases and Tuberculosis, which entered later in the guided walk Unit Leczniczo-Rehabilitacyjnego based in Jaworzno. A sanatorium in Sojka was liquidated in 1999, while Bucze from 2000 operate as a standalone Childrens Center Leczniczo-Rehabilitacyjny.
In 1922 former manor Marklowskich bought and lived in it with his family Tadeusz Kossak from famous family artists-painters. In the Court this lived and created his daughter, Writer Zofia Kossak-Szczucka, 2. Szatkowska voto. The last living writers in house gardener's (from 1957) was devoted to its museum, Museum Silesian Cieszyń in Cieszyn. The grave of writers is on the local cemetery and on the church and home is catechetical metal plates.
In the years 1975-1998 town situated in the province introduced.
In Górki Great born Walenty Krząszcz (1886-1959) - teacher rural schools, one of the leading representatives of the Cieszyn of regional and Franciszek Żertka - storyteller and pamiętnikarz.
We offer accommodation in 2 to 5 cars in two buildings (bathroom in the Hall), we also suite 4 - with a kitchen and bathroom.
We have volleyball, room for table tennis and disc to the darts.
Parking and playground for children.
Arriving in the car parking on the premises.
Prepared children playground with swings and piaskownicą.
We have hens, rabbits and not severely psa. There is a possibility of arrival with their own fine animals.
Relax in the fresh air.
Our those can be detached from the daily presence in urban air and relax in the comfort of real birch on prepared especially for this purpose benches.
Covered the grill.
For Guests who sit by the bonfire and rains not terrible as constructed is a covered air fireplace that can be easily transformed into a grill.
At a distance of 50m from home the river Brennica, in summer is possible in the bath (for some even in March is already warm enough to swim). The water is so clean that supercharged extracts are may try to catch Trout (not all of successful).
Nearby mountains belong to the foothills of Cieszyń of the Silesian Beskid Mountains. These are the shallow top (700-1000 from just in time for the trek across. On-site owners help in the selection of the appropriate route to tour participants. Our position at the outlet of the valley Brennicy allows you to enjoy such as summits Bucze, Zebrzydka, Łazek, Czupel, Cisowy big and small and Lipowski Groń.
It is with us to visit nearby towns as Cieszyn, Wisla, Brenna, Ustron, Skoczów and many others.
Other attractions residence permits:
- horse riding in the distance of 2 km from our home.
- The nearest ski in Brennej at a distance of 6 km.
- sports complex with indoor swimming pool in the distance of 7 km.
- gathering berries and mushrooms in the nearby forests.
- Winter sleigh rides.
Tourist attractions in the region:
- Convenient transport connections.
- 5 border crossings and road to the Czech Republic and 3 on the touristic trail.
- Border crossing point on the tourist route to the Republic of Slovakia.
- 44 ski (Cieszyn, Brenna, Skoczów, Istebna, Ustron, the Vistula River).
- 2 queue chair lifts to Beskidy Mountains and Polanicę, summer toboggan run on Czantoria Mountain.
- 5 harbor water (Cieszyn, Brenna, Skoczów, Ustron, the Vistula River).
- 6 horse equestrian clubs (Cieszyn, shunting Great, Goleszów, Jawornik, Ochaby).
- 10 nature reserves the possibility of observation of birds and animals.
- 300 km tourist trails and 800 km cycle paths on the Polish and Czech side.
- The Modern indoor swimming pool "Delfin" in Skoczow.
- Beaches nadrzeczne (Wisla, Brenica), Fishing and Hunting.
- Forest Park surprises (mini zoo) in Ustron.
- Saltwater and rehabilitation treatments (Ustron, Profession).
- Flights gliding and paragliding (& CHEST (Front), Czantoria, Równica, Ochodzita).
- Vivid folklore birthplace, throughout the year cultural events, sport and recreation facilities.
- Historic castles, palaces, museums, churches, galleries, chambers of regional.
- The original, reguionalna kitchen.
- An extensive network of gastronomy.