We offer you a comfortable house for 6 people with a private pier in Szczecin. The house consists of: - two bedrooms with two single beds - one bedroom with a double bed and a balcony overlooking the lake - a living room - a kitchen - a bathroom - a toilet - a terrace. enjoy your holiday to the fullest. All furniture is new. Smoking is forbidden in… Show more
We offer you a comfortable house for 6 people with a private pier in Szczecin. The house consists of: - two bedrooms with two single beds - one bedroom with a double bed and a balcony overlooking the lake - a living room - a kitchen - a bathroom - a toilet - a terrace. enjoy your holiday to the fullest. All furniture is new. Smoking is forbidden in the building (you can smoke on the terrace). The house is not intended for people traveling with pets. The house is situated on a 15-are plot with a lake shoreline. Guests have at their disposal a boat, deckchairs and a place for a bonfire. From the terrace and the balcony you can admire the Szóstak Duży Lake, which abounds in fish (pike, bream, perch) and the possibility of fishing. It has the first class of cleanliness, there is a quiet zone. It is an ideal place for people looking for peace and close contact with nature.This year we are starting the first season from 10/07 to 28/08. all dates free. The house is rented for weekly stays. From Saturday to Saturday, the day lasts from 5.00 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. Preliminary booking is made by phone, it is confirmed after receiving the payment of 30% of the rental price. The reservation is valid for two days. In the event of cancellation of the reservation less than 30 days before the start of the planned stay, the paid reservation will not be refunded. The remaining 70% of the rental price is payable on arrival and a deposit of PLN 800. Szczecinowo 2F, 19-330 Stare Juchy near Ełk
Dom do wynajęcia na Mazurach z linią brzegową — Facilities and equipment
Be the first to recommend this accommodation facility! [?]
FAQ tourist attractions
Najczęściej zadawane pytania dotyczące oferty noclegowej
Czy na terenie tego obiektu można zaparkować samochód?
Jeżeli wybierasz się tutaj samochodem, to z pewnością interesuje Cię, czy będzie możliwość bezpiecznego zaparkowania pojazdu. Ten obiekt deklaruje, że posiada parking lub w jego najbliższej okolicy jest możliwość zaparkowania.
Jakich cen noclegów należy się spodziewać w tym obiekcie?
Ceny w obiektach noclegowych mogą zależeć na przykład od standardu pokoju, sezonu czy długości pobytu. Jeżeli interesuje Cię bardziej szczegółowy cennik noclegów tego obiektu, to zobacz tutaj.
Czy ten obiekt posiada pokoje z własnymi łazienkami?
Obiekt deklaruje, że w swojej ofercie posiada pokoje z własnymi łazienki. Szczegółowe informacje uzyskasz od właściciela obiektu.
e-turysta.com project is a touristic social networking site presenting the accommodation and tourist offers from entire Poland. The accommodations can be searched by location criterion, i.e., by cities, geographical regions, historical regions and colloquial names of regions. The accommodation can also be found in a particular landscape, so you can search for accommodation at the seaside, in the mountains, by the lake, or in the country (also agritourism). e-turysta.com gathers also tourists interested in specific forms of spending free time in an active way and extreme sports lovers. Particular accommodation offers may correspond with the possibility of practicing specific sports such as sailing, gliding, rock climbing, or leisure activities such as hiking or trekking. The available accommodations are also divided into different categories of accommodation facilities. You can look for accommodation in hotels, spa resorts, holiday resorts, hostels, guesthouses, agritourist farms, as well as private lodgings, guest rooms or on campings.