Thank you for choosing my house rental offer in Masuria. The house has 3 bedrooms upstairs, two double bedrooms, one for 3 people (1 single bed, 1 double bed + baby cot) on the ground floor, one large living room with kitchenette, bathroom (fold-out sofa in the living room), barbecue / fireplace. The whole area is fenced with parking spaces. It is… Pokaż więcej
Thank you for choosing my house rental offer in Masuria. The house has 3 bedrooms upstairs, two double bedrooms, one for 3 people (1 single bed, 1 double bed + baby cot) on the ground floor, one large living room with kitchenette, bathroom (fold-out sofa in the living room), barbecue / fireplace. The whole area is fenced with parking spaces. It is only 250m to the city beach / playground / playing field, to the nearest restaurant / Port Bogaczewo / 150m. To the 2nd restaurant / marina Rybaczówka 350m, in the same distance there is a grocery and industrial store. There is a 42 "TV on the ground floor, fishing permits can be purchased at the Kula Channel campsite, in each of the marinas you can rent a fishing boat, there is a table and benches on the terrace. Next to the terrace there is a small gazebo. Nearby attractions Tourist; Boyen Fortress - 7 km Gierłoż Wolf's Lair -33 km Święta Lipka - 45 km (the trip is best combined with a visit to the Wolf's Lair (Gierłoż) because it is practically on the wayWater park in Hotel Gołębiewski in Mikołajki - 24 km Water park in Wilkasy - 6 km Location of the house on the map Bogaczewo 11-500 53.964688, 21.747166 The price for the house in the given period is PLN 570 / day. The price applies to a stay of up to 7 people, each additional person costs PLN 50 to 9 max. Children up to 3 years old in the cottage free of charge. the price includes bed linen, parking. The condition for the reservation is an advance payment of approx. 33% within 3 days, failure to pay within the specified time will automatically cancel the reservation. In the event of resignation from the stay, the advance payment is returned only when the date is reused, otherwise it is non-returnable, the remaining part, ie 67%, to choose from, in cash on arrival, or by transfer to the account in advance. A returnable deposit in the amount of PLN 500 / house is collected on the day of arrival. In the event of restrictions related to the coronovirus epidemic, at the client's request, the down payment will be returned or postponed to another convenient date (to be selected)
e-turysta.com project is a touristic social networking site presenting the accommodation and tourist offers from entire Poland. The accommodations can be searched by location criterion, i.e., by cities, geographical regions, historical regions and colloquial names of regions. The accommodation can also be found in a particular landscape, so you can search for accommodation at the seaside, in the mountains, by the lake, or in the country (also agritourism). e-turysta.com gathers also tourists interested in specific forms of spending free time in an active way and extreme sports lovers. Particular accommodation offers may correspond with the possibility of practicing specific sports such as sailing, gliding, rock climbing, or leisure activities such as hiking or trekking. The available accommodations are also divided into different categories of accommodation facilities. You can look for accommodation in hotels, spa resorts, holiday resorts, hostels, guesthouses, agritourist farms, as well as private lodgings, guest rooms or on campings.