This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Scouting Wypczynkowy Center reservations clarity as well as individual and organized groups to rest in Smerzynie province in kujawsko-pomorskie. The surface is the center 4 ha, building is lighted and fenced. Outside the center is lake the beach is equipped with a football grid and koszykowa. We provide very good conditions for recreational and accommodation and delicious meal plan.
The big advantage of the center is its location far from civilisation and daily bustle, organising various activities in the field of ecological and leisure.
We offer 157 sleeping places of various standard:
- camping (50 beds, 2 rooms + bathroom)
- Pavilion A BRICK (4 quadruple rooms with full sanitary facilities, common room + fireplace with distributing heat to the rooms
- wooden pavilion (10 beds)
- House tough guyâ , hiding (29 beds)
- the canopied on 50 beds with access to WC, sinks and showersOur main advantages are the following:
- the proximity of the lake and the cleanliness of the water
- neighborhood of forest sosnowo - pine
- specific climate, fresh air
- excellent home kitchen
- Friendly atmosphere
Smerzyn - village in Poland situated in the province of kujawsko-pomorskie, in the Kreis żnińskim, in the municipality of Łabiszyn. The town is included in the commune of theachowo.
Smerzyn lies on the southern shore of Lake Smerzyńskiego, at the edge of the forest. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Bydgoszcz