This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Guest rooms offer HELTA nights in Bukowina Tatrzanska.
We invite you to relax in our guest rooms. There are rooms double, triple and quadruple rooms equipped with private bathrooms, TV and access to the internet.
We offer kitchenette, where there is a fridge, microwave,electric stove, kettle and all kitchen utensils, cutlery and dishes.
To rest in the open air,for our youngest we have playground and at that time parents welcome to highlander ends with a fireplace barbecue.
The prices of our rooms are from 25 PLN during the off season to 50 PLN during the peak season.
In the case of long-term stay or more people can price negotiations.
At a distance of 1.7 km are Termy Bukowina,to Termy Bania in Białka Tatrzanska,can be reached by bus ok 3 km distance to the bus stop with our house is 200 m.
Our guests to the nearest shop have 200 m and within 500 m has 4 inns.In the same Bukowina Tatrzanska is organised many routes, also artificially zaśnieżanych. With doświetlaniu you can use them at nightfall. These routes are supported by more than 20 ski lifts and queues chair lifts.
If someone get bored hit in Bukowina Tatrzanska can check the condition of the slopes of the nearby Białka Tatrzanska, Jurgowie or Black Top
Person tired depiction skiing may relax using the many tourist attractions:
- Tatra mountains - the most beautiful Polish mountains with such precious stones nature as Morskie Oko, scratches, Valley Five Ponds Polish, Orla Perć, Świnica, Great Wołoszyn,
- Termy bukowiańskie - are the center of entertainment for the whole family, center and health resort and rehabilitation,
- easy walking areas, where you can admire the unforgettable view of the Pieniny, Tatra Mountains, Beskidy,
- path for mountain biking,
- rafting - for persons eager for adrenaline rafting boat and site visits were after Białka,
- Restaurant with delicious and regional atmosphere - giving contact with live folklore Tatra.
Bukowina Tatrzanska lies in the south of Poland, close to the border with Slovakia, at the foot of the Tatra Mountains (12 km). Site is a highly mountainous regions and the total area of 13.243 ha and situated at a height of 660-2499 m altitude (scratches), covering most areas of Poland.
It includes the firmly corrugated and third numerous streams in the eastern part of the Polish Tatra Mountains high, with their most beautiful tascas: Maritime Eye, Black pond the, Valley Five Ponds Polish, The valley of Roztoka, Wodogrzmotami Mickiewicz and Siklawą. Half the surface of the municipalities are rich in numerous forests, mainly blocks.
It is primarily a great menopausal in the Tatra Mountains and the Pieniny. You arrive at a Carnival in winter and during the Sabałowych Bajań summer.