This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Hotel Bristol in Kielce is situated in the city center, at Sienkiewicza - the main commercial city, connecting the train station with the Kielce Cultural Center. In the direct vicinity of the hotel situated is many offices, banks, and cultural monuments (including Cathedral and Bishops Palace Hotel, a branch of the National Museum). Opposite the hotel building Theater The Stefan Zeromski.
The Hotel Bristol has 35 places in 1-, 2-, 3 rooms with bathrooms and two suites. All rooms are equipped with telephone, cable TV and radio. In the hotel building, in the famous art nouveau Mirror Hall operates restaurant Bristol (100 seats), which are organised banquets and dancings. To our guests disposal are also:
- garages and guarded parking
- Currency Exchange
- Insurance Office
- Art Gallery
- Beauty Parlor
- beauty games of chanceBreakfast in the shoulder hotel is included in the room price. The hotel accepts payment in cash and transfer or credit cards. We provide great price discounts from the other night guests individual and organized groups. On a special request of our guests we:
- booking places on theater performances, film screenings, concerts
- the organization of rest and recreation in our city and the region świętokrzyskie (including excursions with a guide)
- the organization of conferences, banquets, cocktails
Kielce - municipal borough in south-eastern Poland and the capital of the świętokrzyskie. Situated in the Swietokrzyskie Mountains River Silnicą. Is the regional center of economic growth, tourist and fairs Market. According to data from 31 December 2010. The town was 203 804 inhabitants. In Kielce is 5 nature reserves. The Kielce Fair organise over 60 exposure industry per year and linked to the scientific conferences and demos. Skrótowiec go in herbie Kielce comes from the Latin Civitas Kielcensis, means "Kielce Citizens".