This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Hotel Capitol*** is situated in the city center, in a quiet and peaceful street in Reymont 3. The attractive location of the hotel allows our guests the smooth achievement of the defined objectives ( proximity offices state , the consulate of the Republic of Belarus , banks , commercial centers ) , and in the form of walk around the most valuable monuments of the city. The last upgrades including by fitting a lift partnership unowocześniły hotel and made to stay there even more convenient.
In our offer we:
- rooms for 1 or 2 persons, with full sanitary facilities, TV, radio. In the hotel desk to work with the appropriate lighting can be connected in the room personal computer, telephone, free access to the internet via a personal computer or on the spot at the reception desk;
- a restaurant which is offered polish cuisine, regional and international from 7:00 to 24:00, Sunday from 7:00 to 22:00- Garage for hotel guests;
- wireless internet, free throughout the entire object;
- air conditioned conference conference - training with full equipment;
- night club open from 8 pm - 1 am fridays and Saturday are discos
We are pleased to invite you to offer the hotel-catering our object that as the only in the city and the surrounding area in the light of the award categories in the form of stars, received and maintained its level of service.
To meet the expectations of our Guests we would like to share:
- 16 rooms in total giving 29 beds.
- Single and double rooms and double de lux of high standard.
- Rooms with balconies, cradles comfortable twin and intended for non-smokers.
Each room is equipped with bathroom, telephone, TV-SAT, radio, office workspace, the option of connecting to the internet. Hotel day lasts from 14:00 to 12:00 (next day). The additional services that we have to offer are:
- Room service from 7 a.m. to 22.00;
- Dry on request;
- Wake up;
- Ability to use complex office equipment at the reception desk;
- parking and garaging our guests' cars;
- Hour Currency Exchange;
- car rental;
- Free wireless internet;
Hotel *** Capitol has the honor to invite you to the Restaurant and category. Excellent craftsmanship culinary, polite and professional service make that consumption becomes refined pleasure. Our menu contains polish cuisine and regional cuisine, vegetarian food and has a wide range of wines and a large selection of beers. In addition to the excellent cuisine and richly stocked aperitif bar, we you to use restaurant room. We organize special weddings, baptisms, communions, birthdays), conferences, banquets, training, banquets and fun for businesses and establishments.
The Hotel *** Capitol is air conditioned conference room between 60 people. Free and effective operation will ensure the equipment in high-quality audio-visual and sound systems. Welcome
Entertainment You will stay in our Night Club. Weekend discos carried out by the professional DJ and stunning audio/visual experience are very popular urban population and the surrounding area. During the week we offer our guests the opportunity to spend some free time using the services of our kitchen bar drinks, which always accompanied by accompaniment interesting music.
Amsterdam (formerly White Radziwillowska or White Principe) - municipal borough in the east of Poland in the Lubelskie voivodship, county bialskiego and municipality of Amsterdam. Now has the largest area (49.4 km2) of the cities of Podlasie South. Situated on the rivers, Klukówką Rudką and Krzną - left tributary of the bug in the distance of 36 km from the border with Belarus. Broken down fizycznogeograficznym Amsterdam is located on the border of the lowlands Południowopodlaskiej and Polesia West. The limit of its macro-regions runs on the left side of the Krzny, along the edge of the gentle postglacial Plains Łukowskiej where was granted its charter based urban center. The southern part of the city together with the valley Krzny lie in Zaklęsłości Łomaskiej. According to data from 1 January 2009 city area is 49,4 km2.