This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Kujawy Hotel is situated at the national segment in the immediate vicinity of the railway and bus stations. The same hotel stops Europe Express.
Professional and friendly service dinners will make your stay in the hotel with 133 places in single, double and triple rooms. We use 94 rooms recently renovated, with bathroom, satellite tv and telephones.
We offer rooms:
- 2 LUX rooms double rooms
- 42 single rooms with shower
- 18 single rooms without a shower
- 24 double rooms with shower
- 4 double rooms without a shower
- 4 triple rooms with shower
- satellite TV
- safe deposit box at the reception desk
- acceptance of payment cards
- computer with internet access in the reception
- rooms for disabled persons
- two car parks externally monitored
- access to an ATM
- restaurant- Conference room for 60 places
you can take on the spot with hairdresser service, solarium, massage room. Affordable prices, excellent location and professional service will certainly encourage Member to take advantage of our offer.
Wloclawek (Lnn. Vladislavia, German Leslau) - municipal borough in the province kujawsko-pomorskie, on the Vistula River, at the mouth of Zgłowiączki, County Wloclawek. One of the major cities of (3. in terms of volume), the historic capital of the Kuyavia region. The city is the seat of the Bielsko-Zywiecka diocese Wloclawek. In the years 1975-1998 the city was the capital of the VOIVODSHIP Włocławek.