This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Laworta Hotel is located in the beautiful and picturesque town with the city center Ustrzyki Dolne.
- comfortably furnished rooms 1 ,2 and 3 dbl and suites (suites additionally have jacuzzi, refrigerator). Including we 130 beds.
- a stylish tavern with kitchen Polish
- a pool
- the Court tennis circus
children to 2 lay practioner without benefits (bed, board) stay free of charge. In the cost of breakfast is included. The groups above people it is also the price negotiations nights. For offices travel possible rebates for nights
- holiday family
- training, conferences, congresses integration and incentives
- gala dinners, banquets and events (bonfire with venison roasting, grill) and occasional
- support przewodnicką and pilot
- walking and coach tours in the area of the Bieszczady Mountains and the Karpackie Przemyskie- Trips abroad (to Lviv and the surrounding area to Slovakia)
- classical massage relaxing
during your stay at the request of guests we organize:
- foreign tours with a guide for visiting the Lvov
- Walking and traveling with przewodnicką and pilot
- horse riding lessons and learning to ski under the guidance of licensed instructors
- baking of RAM, folk music support
- banquets, discos, stays holidays new year
- having fun with bonfire or grill
- lovers riding invite you to visit the stables
- fun small arms" Paint - Ball
- Off-road racing - quads
- flights over Bieszczadami
bike after health
- indoor swimming pool 600 m from the hotel
Ustrzyki Dolne - a town in the Podkarpacie voivodship, is the seat of the Bieszczady sector, situated on the River Strwiąż. Is the headquarters of the urban-rural Ustrzyki Dolne. In the years 1944-1951 town belonged to the Soviet Union (found in Poland within the framework of the agreement to change borders). In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to the province of Krosno. It is at a height of about 480 m n.p.m., on the route of the low and high loop. According to data from 31 December 2010. The town was 9349 inhabitants.