This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Metropol Hotel is situated in the very heart of Warsaw in front of the Palace of Culture and Science. The Central Station can be reached by foot within 3 to 5 minutes. Here are the main lines of bus and metro station, shopping centers and Music Theater "Roma'. A taxi to the airport takes approximately 20 minutes. Parking is in front of the hotel.
The Metropol Hotel offers 191 comfortable rooms:
- Standard Room (110) - min.16m2, bed 140x200, view of the city center, Internet (WLAN, free mineral water
- Superior Twin Room (44) - Area 20m2, 2 bed 90x200, view of the city center, Internet (WLAN, free mineral water
- Superior Room King (8) - min. 23m2, Air conditioning, bed 180x200, view of the city center, Internet (WLAN, free mineral water
- Room Executive Rooms (18) - min. 20m2, a twin bed, view of the city center, Internet free WLAN, air-conditioning, safe, private part hospitable, free mineral water, minibar, tea and coffee- Junior Suite (9) - Family Suite, Area 50m2, a twin bed, view of the city center, Internet free WLAN, private part hospitable, air conditioning, safe, minibar, free mineral water, coffee and tea making facilities
- Suite (2) - Area 50m2, King, room with a view of the center of the city or the quiet room, internet free WLAN, private part hospitable, air conditioning, safe, minibar, free mineral water, coffee and tea
Metro Jazz Bar & Bistro located on the attraction of the hotel is a stylish and pleasant place situated on the ground floor of the hotel. Maintained in the soothing tones of brown and cream hues, with the walls decorated large black and white photos of jazz legend is a perfect place for a meal and enjoy a something in the total provided and comfortable conditions, daily from the south to the north.
Warsaw (the Capital City of Warsaw)- the capital and the biggest city of Poland, situated in central and eastern part of the country, in Mazovia, on the Vistula River. Since 2002 the capital city of Warsaw is the municipality to the city on the rights of the district. Warsaw is the center of the scientific, cultural, political and economic on a European scale. Are the seat of the European Parliament, the President of the Republic of Poland, the Council of Ministers and other central authorities. Warsaw is the capital city of Mazowieckie Voivodeship. Warsaw is the only city in the present limits of Poland Poland Silver Cross of the order of the Martial Law the Virtuti Militari (a second in the history of Poland town after Lviv). Warsaw is the largest Polish city in terms of population (1 720 398 zameldowanych inhabitants in December 2010) and surface (517,24 km2 including the Vistula River). In the scale of the country the actual number of inhabitants of Warsaw and its surroundings can be compared only to the Upper Silesian Industrial District.