This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The hotel is located on a hill on the border of the historical and picturesque town wrath, 15 minutes step possibilty to center. Our position at the route Gdansk- Torun and the proximity of the petrol station and fault finding help comfort guests traveling by car. Quiet and comfortable rooms and access to the internet and office equipment is conducive to rest connection with work.
- rooms 1, 2, 3, 4 persons;
- high standard rooms;
- rooms equipped with sanitary facilities;
- included in the price of the room breakfast;
- closed, monitored parking;
- room rates from 100 PLN.
We have 24 comfortably furnished rooms (bathroom, TV, telephone, internet connection)
- integration events
- attractive menu, a wide selection of food;
- Polish cuisine and European;
- a pleasant and professional service;- Bar;
- price meal from 15PLN;
- we serve 12 types of coffee.
For the guests disposal are:
- two dinning rooms (for 30 and 100 persons) open from 7 a.m. to 22.00
- banquet dance
- conference rooms (for 30 and 60 persons)
- banquet pool
- Hotel adequate for disabled people
- support groups
- coach parking closed
- conference on training (for 80 people)
- Discounts for organized groups
- possible credit card payments
- within the historical and historical Abhorred (view over the city), near Pelplina ;
- at the national road No. 1;
- excellent communication bus and car;
- 70km from Gdansk, 30km from Tczew, 45km from Grudziądz, 25 from Kwidzyn;
- in It is near the large petrol station and service vehicles;
- 10 minutes step possibilty from center of his wrath.
The wrath is in the forks created by the Vistula River and the fugitive to it Wierzycę. In the region of the Vistula river flows in the Valley Kwidzyńskiej, which constitutes the final part of the so-called valley of the Vistula River Valley. Territorially Wrath lies on the edge of the lake and Starogardzkiego Kociewia. According to data from 1 January 2011 area of the city was 6,04 km².