This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Panorama Hotel - is a modern hotel with 89 rooms, restaurants , living room games, drink bar and 23 conference rooms.
The rooms and the interiors of the hotel - have a modern design in the style of Art Deco.
Vivid colors with exclusive finish give the feeling of elegance and comfort.
The hotel has a:
- Recommendation of the Polish Association of hotels
- Recommendation of the economic chamber of the Polish Hotels
- the highest award Publications Pascal in category OBJECT WITH A UNIQUE CLIMATE
- Certified TRAINING PARTNERS FOR ONE OF THE ONE HUNDRED BEST POLISH HOTELS FOR OUTDOOR TRAINING- HOTEL WITH A BEAUTIFUL BETWEEN
- Certificate European Gold Star for quality and ecology in the field of tourist accommodation service, catering and conference
- Honorable Mention MEETINGS MANAGEMENT - TOP-OBJECTS INCENTIVE.
Kindly Member is to inform you that the Hotel fulfils the necessary requirements as regards: equipment object and the provision of services for the category *** (three stars)Our hotel is protected and monitored.
Personal data are protected in accordance with the Act on the protection of personal data.
Mszczonow is a town in mazowieckie, in the Kreis żyrardowskim, situated on the River Okrzeszą, seat of urban-rural Mszczonow. In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to the voivodship skierniewickiego.
The city lies at the intersection of the national road No. 50 of European route E67.
Detailed facility location at Mszczonow:
Street: accommodations ul. Tarczynska