This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
In the heart of the city just by the Jasna Gora is an unusual Hotel. For more than ten years has to keep their privacy and peace. In this hotel to any matters we have very individual - Member responsible, needs and requests are the most important for us. We have rooms and rooms for about 60 places, patio (the possibility to organise the grill, feasts), and conference room for 20-25 people. The Hotel is situated in the center of Czestochowa, about 500m from Al. N.M.P. has convenient access (wide) drive from Wieluń with przyulicznymi parking lots. Also has indoor parking for cars from Jana St. (limited places).
Welcome to the restaurant "Seine" a unique atmosphere and unique climate. We recommend Polish dishes and old Polish, French and European Union.
We organize occasional :
- Wedding- First Communion St
- Adoption of jubilee,Imieninowe
- Evenings maiden, Knight's
- the adoption of integration
we have 2 conference and - Inn approximately 60, 40, 30, 20, 10 people. We can provide comprehensive service for coffee breaks, Governeur Estate, lunch, dinner and basic equipment :
- microphones with the system
- small and large screens
- multimedia projector
- VCR, DVD
- Internet access
- Czestochowa (Yiddish, Czenstochow Ger. Tschenstochau) - town in southern Poland, municipal borough, is the seat of the Czestochowa. It is the central center of the agglomeration of Czestochowa. Although historically is part of the Western Malopolska, this after the administrative reform in 1999 was incorporated into the Silesian voivodship. Czestochowa is situated on the river Warta, in three mezoregionach fizycznogeograficznych, belonging to Krakowsko-Częstochowska Upland and Heights Woźnicko-Wieluń. This is 12. town in Poland in terms of space and 13. in terms of the number of population. According to data from 31 December 2010 the town was 238 042 inhabitants.