This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Elegantly furnished hotel offers comfortable rooms with bathroom, air-conditioning, Internet - network LAN, WiFi, furs hotel, hairdryer. Each room has its own style and character - is equipped with stylish and comfortable furniture.
Stylishly decorated with modern interior design and unique atmosphere will make your stay in our hotel will be a pleasure for the State. One of the guests wrote: ... in Krakow is enchanting drove and in Krosno Willa Śnieżka ...We offer standard at an affordable price.
- monitored, glove and brightly lit parking
- dinning room serving delicious dishes of polish and not only…
- conference room club equipped with audio-visual equipment perfect for training, conferences, business meetings, social, occasional, banquets etc.
- Internet access throughout the entire object
- we accept most payment cards
- we offer collection from the airport (Rzeszow, Krakow)We invite you to visit our hotel located in the city center in a quiet and tranquil area. The Hotel is situated in a historical manor house near the main railway station and bus station. Convenient location object favors comfort navigate the city (GPS 49°41.65N, 21°45.09E 247 m. n.p.m.). The hotel is located near the main sites i.e. Krosno Glass, New Style Delphi, Goodrich, Cellfast.
Ipswich - City in south-eastern Poland, in the Podkarpackie voivodship, at the mouth of the brook to Lubatówki Wisłok, in the area of Jasielsko-Krośnieńskiej, forming part of the Karpackie Środkowobeskidzkiego, known as the Beskid Low. Ipswich was described as "parva Cracovia" - means "Krakow", so that market krośnieński with Renaissance cloth hall be geared with the Krakow Old Town and also due to the high level of intellectual life in the city. The advisability of comparison to Krakow is placing view looms, miedziorycie George Brown (1541-1622) and Franz Hogenberg (approximately) 1535-1590, in the work of Civitates orbis terrarum (City World issued in 1617 on colonies), in the company: Krakow, Poznan, Warsaw, Zamosc, or in the work: Andreas Cellariusa (1596-1665) from 1659. "Regni Poloniae Magnique Ducatus Lithuanie Novissima Parse", issued in Amsterdam.