This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Training Center The Twins this place embedded in natural surroundings and green, away from research leading conversions. The position of the green part of Białołęłki, near the Town Hall district, just 11km from the center of Warsaw, provides dramatic intimacy and perfect conditions both for relaxation and work.
The Hotel Training Center Twins offers a total of 41 rooms, including:
- double rooms (Twins) with separate beds
- 5 single rooms (SGL)
- 8 triple rooms (TPL) adapted for disabled persons
- 2 suites (ATP)
All rooms are equipped with:
- LCD TVS with satellite TV
- PC COMPUTER
- Bathrooms with cabs natryskowymi
- Bathrooms in the suites have a steam sauna and massage The
Twins and - 23 Rooms + 2 Apartments
- 16 double rooms
- 2 suites
- 1 triple room
- 6 rooms with bathroom next to
all of the rooms are equipped with:- Phones
- Satellite TV
- bathrooms with cabs natryskowymi
at our guests disposal are:
-conference center consisting of 5 fully equipped conference rooms.
-restaurant where in the form of a themed buffet offers traditional dishes of polish cuisine and international cuisine.
-open areas with a fixed barbecue, wooden summer house garden mesh water, waterfalls and surroundings to relax.
The competitions and fun (examples):
- competitions to shoot from the arc and Spear-guns
- gameplay paintballowe
- games and fun leisure activities in the form of punctuated wieloboju
- Competitions rural
- fun - artificial wall certified climber, American queue
-&Rodeo competitions events on the mechanical byku to dressage
- walking chariots riding or sleigh rides
- a picturesque bodden Warsaw - vessels of 20 people to 150 people
- for bold
-quads - treks in the field or on the track with handicaps
- Driving tanks and military vehicles
- team building attractions
-survival schools, game site
Warszawa - lies in the middle gear of the Vistula River, in Hadju-bihar Środkowomazowieckiej, at a distance of approximately 350 km of the Carpathian Mountains and the Baltic Sea. Is the only in Europe the holy lying in the immediate vicinity of the national park.