This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
- Poniszowice sołecka village in Poland situated in the Silesian voivodship, in the Gliwice Canal, in the municipality of Rudziniec.
In between 1973 city was the seat of the commune Poniszowice. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to in Columbia county.
By village are tourist routes:
- The Land of Gliwice
- Trail Century tourism
- cross on the top of the gasket, by folklore underneath it are the remains of the Swedish soldiers of the "Swedish Deluge"
- in the church chapel in the tree
- in the church cemetery with graves of kings (required) source
if you are searching for a Hotel in Gliwice or in its vicinity the pleasure we would like to invite you to our charming and unique hotel.
Hotel Sail is located near Gliwice in Niewiesze (Municipality Rudziniec, County Gliwice) near the highway A4 exit 284 direction Pyskowice, to the magnificent lake among forests, away from the city bustle.Cheerful and positively nastrajająca atmosphere is with us from always. We have been a friendly service and conditions conducive to both good work and repose . All together creates a unique combination of experience after which it is worth to us back.
The guests of the hotel guests:
- 13 rooms with individual outputs on the terrace or balcony
- 4 Apartments
- swimming pool summer with heated water
- air-conditioned restaurant which serves delicious and traditional meals from Polish
- drink - bar
- professionally equipped conference room
- wireless internet
- most of the rooms have a view of the lake
Detailed facility location at Niewiesze:
Street: accommodations ul. Plazowa