This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
- Comfortable Rooms: 28 single and double rooms and 3 suites - all with access to the internet
- a Restaurant La Comida Buena, in which we serve including delicious Polish cuisine,
- 5 air-conditioned, equipped with audiovisual equipment meeting rooms with wireless and wireless access to the Internet
- the Hotel Club La Luna with bowling, disco and well stocked bar
- wellness center
our staff will make every effort to make your stay as expected, what guests are good to hotels. In our Hotel you will be able to relax in peace or effectively work with hotel rooms and equipment.
To assist with your 4 star hotel that its offer is primarily to:
- people traveling on business to our region
- companies and institutions seeking a place for the organization of meetings type: conference, training, corporate eventsBusiness - this convenient hours service; the śniadaniach coffee machine and not with synthetic precious; this comfortable rooms with comfortable beds to relax; this also access to the internet in each room and safe parking for cars, included in the room price.
Leisure - this attention to soul and body after a day of work; this hotel wellness center: 2 saunas, 6-person with whirlpool bath type "jacuzzi"; this room, relaxation room and massage rooms; but this is also the hotel club with a well-stocked bar, with two tracks to step, comfortable and its dyskotekowym parquet.
Zawiercie - city and municipality in the Silesian voivodship, in the Kreis zawierciańskim. In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to in Columbia county.
Zawiercie is located next to the center of the Krakowsko-Częstochowska Upland, at the source of district Kromołów. Thus probably took the name of the city Zawiercie. Former residents Kromołowa to seep into the contemporary rural development have to exceed the river Warta River because Zawiercie is "Warta" (when viewed from the Kromołowa).
An important point of communication and railway, heavy industry (Nowa Huta iron) industry (glassworks producing crystal) and foundry (cast iron foundries) and until recently the textile industry.
Under Zawierciem are decks ores lead, zinc and silver, which are not used. Once had also iron ore and coal mining operation.
Landmark Zawiercia is the gateway entry on the center part of the Krakowsko-Częstochowska Upland. Zawiercie is the starting point of many tourist routes on the White Upland ~.