This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Hotel Atelier is located close to the center of the Biskupca. 'We are reality, taking care of ever-changing needs and consumer tastes and the real financial. Walk, therefore next we would like to introduce you to our range of attractive and affordable services.
Our bedded includes:
- 24 sleeping places in standard (10 additional seats), parking space included in the price. We offer our guests rooms with bathroom, mini-bar, TV and luxurious suites. We offer discounts for stays of more than 3 days and for groups of more than 17 persons.
- Arriving by car the guests may use the monitored around the clock closed with their pets
- rooms with access to the Internet
- the best in the area around the restaurant, the charming cafe,
- guests the hotel offers full board,
- weddings,- First Communion,
- the truce,
- business meetings,
- Christmas Eve,
- New Year's Eve Ball,
- in addition: training, conferences, exhibitions,
- a wide range of possibilities we support the major atmosphere and low prices
- we provide attractions for organized groups: paintball, carriage rides
Biskupiec (ger. Bischofsburg common name is also Biskupiec Reszelski - unlike the Biskupca Pomerania in the Kreis nowomiejskim) - a town in the warminsko-mazurskie, in the Kreis olsztyńskim, seat of urban-rural Biskupiec. The town is situated in the south-eastern part of the Warmia In Olsztyńskim River Dymer. In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to the Olsztyn. According to data from 31 December 2009 town lived in 10 506 persons. Local industrial center recreation center (including lake crashes at the southern end of the city); small conveying, wood, clothing, meat, Brewery (closed).