This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Hotel Ibis Czestochowa is located at the national road No. 1, between Warsaw and Katowice. Only 4 km divide it from the sanctuary and monastery of the Jasna Gora Pauline. 15 km from the hotel begins Jura Krakowsko-Czestochowska. Location means that the hotel is an ideal base for those that like climbing or wishing to visit the ruins along the Eagles Nests Trail. To our guests disposal is 125 air-conditioned rooms, restaurants, clock bar and a summer terrace.
We have 135 rooms including:
- 4 rooms for guests with reduced mobility
- 26 interconnected rooms
- Standard Room with 1 double bed - this is the functional and comfortable room at the hotel ibis, ideal for work and rest with the most important: the bed with duvet and a large work desk, Internet, tv with the best channels and a nice bathroom with shower or bathtub.
- Standard Room with 2 single beds - this is the functional and comfortable room at the hotel ibis, ideal for work and rest with the most important: 2 bed with duvet and a large work desk, Internet, tv with the best channels and a nice bathroom with shower or bathtub.Room facilities:
- Air Conditioning
- Map emergency exit
- Access to the Internet in the Room
- Radio in room
- baby bed in the Room
- direct dial phone
- Satellite TV/cable TV color
- FI - Wireless Internet in the Room
- RJ 45
Czestochowa- (Yiddish, Czenstochow, German Tschenstochau) - town in southern Poland, municipal borough, is the seat of the Czestochowa. It is the central center of the agglomeration of Czestochowa. Although historically is part of the Western Malopolska, this after the administrative reform in 1999 was incorporated into the Silesian voivodship. Czestochowa is situated on the river Warta, in three mezoregionach fizycznogeograficznych, belonging to Krakowsko-Częstochowska Upland and Heights Woźnicko-Wieluń. This is 12. town in Poland in terms of space and 13. in terms of the number of population. According to data from 31 December 2010 the town was 238 042 inhabitants.