This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Holding agro-tourism - If you are looking for peace and quiet, you can admire the nature, the beasts of the forest, listen to the birds singing and breathe clean air welcome to STRYSZAWY - village in the Beskid Small at the foot of the Beskid Zywiec - 15 km from Sucha Beskidzka. Each season is here beauty. In the summer you can cultivate tourism cycling and walking (near the great bicycle routes and mountain). In winter - riding on the sliding carriage, skiing and to take part in the kuligu ended the outbreak.
Stryszawa is recognized not only from a healthy spring water, but also with the wooden, painted riser, struganych by local folk artists.
Throughout the year we invite our visitors to relax.
- rooms 2,2,4 - with bathroom,
- meal plan (three meals) from home cuisine,
- focal spot
- grill portable,
- basketball and volleyball,
- Table Tennis
- leisure room - dining with satellite TV,- playground for children (sandbox, swings...),
- to harvest in our forest mushrooms and berries, etc.,
- we organize new year.
- We have indoor swimming pool
we wish you a pleasant stay.
- Stryszawa village in Poland located in Malopolska province in the western part of the district suskiego, in the municipality of Stryszawa. In the years 1975-1998 town situated in the province introduced. The town is headquarters of Stryszawa. Stryszawa lies at a height between 380 to 807 m altitude is traversed by almost 10 km in the valley of Stryszawka from Sucha Beskidzka until the summit Juniper (1111 m) in the Beskid Żywieckim, with overhead przysiółkami.