Type of accommodation
all
Clipboard (10 ofert)
Kawalerka, Sopot, ul. Mariana Mokwy 20/2A
from 30 zł per person Ask for availability
Clipboard
Add to the clipboard
Private lodgings:Kawalerka
Address:Sopot, ul. Mariana Mokwy 20/2A
Number of places:4 bed places, 1 a room
Opening hours:all seasons
Active recreation:Water skiing, Water scooters, Fishing, Windsurfing, Sailing, Nordic walking, Hiking, Bike routes
Kawalerka
  • PL
  • EN
  • DE
  • RU
This description has been machine translated into english [?] This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website. See the original description
Apartment located 200 m from the boundary line not much more to the famous "Monciaka" and Mol. Quiet street leads directly on the beaches in the vicinity of the Grand Hotel. The building on the first class elevation of the new fencing, gateway entry on the manor house. An apartment with a separate entry after first class. Bachelor pad with HOUSEHOLD EQUIPMENT AND NEW RTV, bed linen and towels vessel etc. accommodation suitable for full relaxation and rest. Booking after the appointment and payment of 30 % of the costs of stay. The remaining 70% of the amount to be paid on the day of arrival. In the event of resignation from the stay we do not requiring the.

The prices for the period 22 June - 02 September:
1-2 PERSON 230 PLN 6 nights or more)
for each next person surcharge of 30 PLN

prices during the period from 03 September - 22 June:
120 - 150 PLN*

*Price per night staying for two persons;
- for third and fourth person surcharge after 30 PLN.

** long weekends and public holidays:- price determined individually depending on the number of persons and the length of stay

Sopot is part of the Tricity, a city of many events, playground and attractions in a great atmosphere. In the neighborhood is Tricity Landscape Park with the delineated along the promenade to admire the beauty of nature, panoramic views over the city and the Gdansk Bay. Here are the excellent conditions for yachting and other water sports, beach encourages poleżenia the sun. Despite fom much here forests, parks and gardens, Europes and greenery; offering relaxation. Sopot was from XIII century village fisheries administrations and even before the 9 fortified. From that time comes fortification - fencing of the Slavic deposits which is archaeological reserve - Natural and which must be seen. Being in Sopot must also select the Forest Opera, where international song festival, stroll around the pier long for more than half a mile toward the sea. It is worth also visit the beautiful city of Gdansk and Gdynia with Museum Oceanographical and Marine Aquarium.

Detailed facility location at Sopot:

District: accommodations in Dolnym Sopocie

Street: accommodations ul. Mariana Mokwy

Kawalerka — Facilities and equipment

Internet WiFi
TV set / TV room
Parking area
Access to the kitchen
Access to the fridge
Laundry room
Ironing room
Disabled-friendly

Pastimes in the vicinity — Sopot

SPA in the nearest neighbourhood
Basen kryty in the nearest neighbourhood
Aquapark approximately 500 m
Sauna in the nearest neighbourhood
Jacuzzi in the nearest neighbourhood
Solarium in the nearest neighbourhood
Gabinet masażu in the nearest neighbourhood
Gabinet odnowy in the nearest neighbourhood
Gabinet kosmetyczny in the nearest neighbourhood
Fitness in the nearest neighbourhood
Siłownia in the nearest neighbourhood
Kort tenisowy in the nearest neighbourhood
Siatkówka plażowa in the nearest neighbourhood
Boisko do koszykówki/piłki nożnej in the nearest neighbourhood
Lodowisko approximately 2 km
Sztuczny stok narciarski approximately 1 km
Drink bar in the nearest neighbourhood
Dyskoteka/klub nocny in the nearest neighbourhood
Bilard in the nearest neighbourhood
Kręgielnia approximately 500 m

Active recreation in the vicinity — Sopot

Water skiing in the nearest neighbourhood
Water scooters in the nearest neighbourhood
Fishing in the nearest neighbourhood
Windsurfing in the nearest neighbourhood
Sailing in the nearest neighbourhood
Nordic walking in the nearest neighbourhood
Hiking in the nearest neighbourhood
Bike routes in the nearest neighbourhood
captchachange the image
required fields are marked with a symbol
No one has recommended this object yet.+ Add your opinion
Ask for availability
from 30 zł per person
Available beds:
Accommodation 4-personal of bathroom, TV Set120 zł to 230 zł total price
w okresie letnim cena za 1-2 osoby 230 zł (6 nocy lub więcej) za każdą następną osobę dopłata 30 zł
Ask for availability
Add to the clipboard
Additional information:

Pets allowed