Our recreation complex is situated among picturesque lakes and forests of the Wigry National Park where one can admire beautiful landscapes formed by glacial movements and precious fauna and flora which is protected in 16 sanctuaries. The nearby lakes and rivers are great for fishing and practising water sports such as sailing and canoeing.
“U Jawora” is situated in Poland, 11 km from Suwalki and one can easily get there by buses “4” or “5”. “U Jawora” is about 2 km away from the bus stop.200 km from Wilno and 100 km from Druskienniki
We offer all-year-long recreation at your most convenient time and we organise all kinds of parties including outdoor parties, school camps, banquets, sledge cavalcades, social meetings with roasted piglet, weddings and many more.
“U JAWORA” offers:
- inn with two up to eight-person rooms with bathrooms, toilets, a dining room and a fireplace
- twelve vacancies in two or three-person rooms in the country (the houses have one common bathroom)
- guarded parking place
- equipment for hire: canoes boats and other
- bar with regional dishes, fried fish and all-day-long meals
- view point 32 m above water’s surface
- fireplace outside the inn
- shop (opens from 1st May to 30th Sep)