This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Apartment of 32 m2, surrounded by pine forest. Situated in the vicinity of the River Biebrza to which is approximately 600 m. Fully equipped for two people with the possibility of having extra beds.
Additional asset are possible Directions:
-Station Osowiec' 200m from the premises
-Bus Station Osowiec' Fortress approx. 800m
-Shop 30 m, Bar
- Museum Osowiec' Fortress 150 m
-Office Biebrzanski National Park 150 m.
Prices also include the use of equipment intended for tourists: kayak or pedalos, bicycles, sticks for Nordic Walking, badminton, football.
We have a special offer for people who want to spend a weekend in two:
-100 PLN per night from the person (sparkling wine plus surprise).
In our offer every tourist there is something for everyone
- active we offer canoeing, tourism cycling, skis, walking forest mushroom search.
- For persons desktop grilling a perfect microclimate in the surroundings of the forest, mute among the birds and fishing.- For persons staying with children at the disposal of the large playground, football pitch grid, manual, basketball.
- The possibility to take advantage of home-made meals regional cuisine to order arrival.
- Welcome to travel in the natural world largest swamps in Europe and we wish you a pleasant stay.
Goniadz - a town in the Podlasie voivodship in the Kreis monieckim, seat of urban-rural Goniadz, situated on the edge of the Biebrzańskiej, above the Biebrza. Center the agricultural and service desk for agriculture; lies with the tourist fairway Biebrza connecting lake Plains has recently and Lake Ełckiego the Narew River.