This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Cottages YEARLY IN THE CLIMATIC HEALTH RESORT IN THE MOUNTAINS
- stand-alone, fully equipped house and guest rooms with balcony, bathroom and kitchen
- rooms 2, 3, 4-person, comfortably equipped
- quiet and peaceful surroundings and family atmosphere conducive to repose
- lots of attractions for our guests: grill, sightseeing, square basketball and other
- location in the city center near the shops, cafes, mail, railway station and bus station, bank, church, Spa Park, Concert bowl, place playground for children - but also forest, top, meadows, mountain torrents and tourist trails and above all fresh, healthy air.
- fenced and far away from the bustle of the area and safe car park.
Competitive prices !!
Close to las(mushrooms ,blueberry,raspberries, jezyny) Rad iator , trails and mountain refuges:Maciejowa,Old Wierchy,Turbacz,Lubo ń and the area is a ,RABKOLND,SkansenTaboru Railway,Regional Museum,Orkana Museum, Museum Of Usmiechu, Skate Park,monument St, Railway Station - the only in Poland ,Theater RABCIO,and many other attractionsRabka-Zdrój - a town in the Malopolska voivodship, in the Kreis nowotarskim, seat of urban-rural Rabka-Zdrój. Is situated in Kotlina Rabczańskiej, at 500-560 m n.p.m., at the mouth of the brooks, Poniczanki Słonki and Skomielnianki to Rto.
Rabka is called "City Children of the world". This title in 1996 at the request of the International membership of the Medal of the Smile, the town Governor of Małopolska. In the same year was created in Primary School No. 2 in Rabka Museum Medal of the Smile, now moved to new premises in the family leisure park "Rabkoland". There is also a museum of Polish Records and peculiarities.