This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
- Offer softshell
- 14 beds
- 5 rooms with an extra bed
- rest room with TV
- on request Full Board (breakfast and dinner)
- specialty our cuisine is the polish cuisine and the Mediterranean
- meals can be ordered Naturally gluten-free
- ability to use a separate fully equipped kitchen
- can purchase on the holding of rabbit meat, dairy, vegetables, processed pet, honey and fish sample the
Przysłup are small, mountain town lying at High Ring Road at the foot of the Krzemiennej. Here is its final station bieszczadzka queue forest, which come here with Majdanu (wheel Cisnej). The Przysłupia feature a beautiful view in the direction of the Bieszczady. The mountain passes in Przysłupiu (681 m) is not marked, but frequented route on the Jasło and Small Jasło-perfect starting point in the direction of the Okrąglika and border Polish-ukrainian-Slovak Republic. Our agrogospodarstwo is located at the height of 630 m n.p.m and the paints a view of the Krzemienną and on ("wysokiej połoniny Ficowski's collection.Our location is: Natural Ficowski's collection forests full of mushrooms, pipes, a trout and offers breathtaking views over the highest lots of the Bieszczady Mountains.