Fall in love with Karkonosze!
The family-run "Leśny Dwór" lodge with an Italian restaurant Mamma Mia, was established in Karpacz in 1874 and originally operated under the German name "Die Waldhaus Waimar". Today, it combines vintage, turn of the century atmosphere with contemporary comfort. Located close to the main routes of the Karkonosze mountains and the city center of Karpacz, " Leśny Dwór" has become the holiday destination for tourists from all over Poland and abroad.
At your disposal are 32 rooms for 95 people, varying in standard and price.
Stay in Leśny Dwór includes:
- ight stay
- Breakfast buffet between 8 am and 10 am
- Monitored parking space
- resort tax
- use of the InfraRed sauna
- Use of the mini fitness center
- 20% discount on the price of a ticket to the "Tropicana" Water Park in "Hotel Gołębiewski"
- 15% - 20% off ski passes, rental and course on the "Winterpol" chair lift
and 40% off chair lift ride in the summer
- 15% off on selected treatments and massages in our Wellness center;
- 10% discount on the entire menu at the "Mamma Mia" Italian restaurant located in Leśny Dwór;
- 50% discount on a double pass for the all-season Alpine-Coaster slide;
- 20% discount on the price of a ticket to the modern museum "Secrets of Karkonosze".
- 10% -20% discount on gondola ride at "SKI&SUN" in Świeradów Zdrój;
Mamma Mia restaurant, known and appreciated by many gourmet Italian experts, is a place where every dish is prepared with a hint of Italian sun. Here, you will find delicious pizzas straight from the oven, pastas and Italian desserts. We recommend every dish, without exception.
We have a special play area for our youngest guests, to make their time at our restaurant more pleasant. High chairs and a changing table are also available.
Leśny Dwór in Karpacz - excellent hospitality experience!
Detailed facility location at Karpacz:
Street: accommodations ul. Karkonoska