Farm is situated on the edge of the nature reserves called "Dolina Osy". The guests live in the same building as the hosts. This is real paradise for nature lovers.
For guest’s disposal there are:
- 2 rooms for 4 people with bathroom,
- 1 room for 5people with bathroom,
- 1 double room and one for 3people with bathroom,
- 2 kitchenettes.
Why is it worth coming to us:
- Good place for disabled people, all facilities are provided,
- Attractive area for walking and bicycles tours,
- Very good facilities for children (the area of playground is fenced),
- One hour drive to Torun, Malbork, Bory Tucholskie Forest,
- Visits to the area of "Doliny Osy" nature reserve,
- Tasty cuisine based on farm products,
- Farm’s animals: pigs, horses and others are big attraction, especially for children,
- On the farm, there is family atmosphere,
- Hosts organise campfires for the guests.
- Rogóźno and Radzyń Chełmiński, there are ruins of Teutonic Knights’ castles,
- Nature reserves: "Dolina Osy", "Rogóźno Zamek",
- In Grudziadz there are: old granaries from XV century and defensive walls called "Cytadela" from XVIII,
- Gothic churches from XIII and XIV centaury in nearby villages,
- Worth visiting are also: Old Town of Torun, castle in Malbork and large forest of Bory Tucholskie.
- bicycle rent - on spot
- forest - 50m
- train station - 5 km Rogóżno Pomorskie
- bus station - 14 km Grudziądz, przystanek 1 km
- grocer's - 4 km
- Geographical region - Pomorze - przedsionek Mazur
- Neighbouring cities or localities - Grudziądz 14 km, Toruń 70 km, Malbork 60 km
- Attractives lakes - Salno 2,5 km, Grutol 5 km