This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
-Recreational Center is located in the town of lens the Płock on the edge of the Gostynińsko-Włocławek Landscape Park. We offer 164 beds in double rooms with full sanitary facilities, TV and balconies and 1 suite. We also provide full board. We are excited to announce our latest range for the organization of training courses, conferences, seminars and other events according to individual customer demand.
Our unquestionable advantages are the following:
- excellent cuisine,
- original and professional service
- homely atmosphere,
- one conference - Conference (air-conditioned) - equipped with audiovisual equipment, multimedia projector, wireless sound system, lighting, network internet
- three banquet seminaryjno - training with the equipment for 30-35 people,- Two conference seminaryjno - training with the equipment for 45-60 people,
- hut grill for use during the summer season and autumn, suitable also for courses of luźniejszym nature,
- Grill Room covered
- przejażdzki chariots after touristic trail landscape park,
- a trip to Plock tours (time exploring approximately 3 hours),
- trips to Sierpc with sightseeing of the open-air museum,
- boat trip on the Vistula River from 1 May to 15 October,
- events with the piglet roasting or wild, with the participation of the folklore films,
- gala dinners, banquets with music or DJ, uatrakcyjnione various bosses,
- winetasting, smoked fish,
- quads (driving shall take place on the sandy beach),
- rope, climbing
Lens - The village in Poland located in mazowieckie voivodeship, Płocki Poviat, in the municipality of New Dunin including glassware before World War II bears the name of mortar. Place the lens is located 11 km from Płock, on the left bank of the Vistula River, coated Gostynińsko-Włocławek Landscape Park. In 1842 banker and philanthropist of Jewish origin, Jan Epstein bought in the lens of the factory of paper. In 1846 for paper mills spiętrzono river Skrwę creating the lake lens. For many years the doctor was in a lens known Polish social activist Stanislaw Markiewicz. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Plocki.