This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Bed and Breakfast in a villa located in a quiet and attractive area of Gdynia most beautiful city on our wonderful coast. Villa with guest rooms located very close to the beach Seaside Boulevard, Tennis Club "ARKA" - tennis, nature reserve "Kepa Redłowska" -łaś. We provide you a rest in a relaxed, serene atmosphere and professional service. He is fluent in English, German, Italian and Swedish. Coastal microclimate with a high iodine content will provide you with an unforgettable and healthy stay. Attractive offer for loving Polish Baltic Sea, sights and attractions of Gdansk, Ganske-Oliwa, Sopot and Gdynia - one of the most beautiful cities in Poland. We offer you stay in a villa in Guest Rooms "Monika" which are available throughout the year in Gdynia at ul. Vincent Fields 12 * 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, 6- cars / new furnishings, each room color TV, radio, tv .kablowa, Internet access, extra beds /* kitchen , kitchenettes /fully equipped/ - bathrooms with shower cabins or bath .
* parking space in the courtyard / gateway closed in day and night/ number of beds 25 + extra bed 6
* terrace 30 - meter with facilities
* one of the nicest neighborhoods in Gdynia area stony mountain
* beach , /sea - Gulf of Gdansk / boulevard 350 m.
* 150 m. Tennis " ARK "/former football stadium/ , las
* Nature Reserve " Kepa Redłowska 100 m
* point near the stone Top (52,4m n .p .m. ) Cross 25 m from us approximately 1200m
* center of Gdynia , Yacht Club , Marina White Fleet , Aquarium , Warship ORP
* "Lightning" - Museum , AND " Dar Pomorza ""Dar Youth" -1500 m
* beach municipal - place events , Scansen Navy and Museum -1000m
* Restaurant "Seaside Hotel "- 250 m , Restaurant "El Greco" - 450 m /home seaman /
* Restaurant and bar - Fish smażalnia "Baracuda" on the boulevard - about 350 m
* canteen in School - 250 m.
* Three grocery distance - 40-100mm. + "Żabka"
* Access from train station Gdynia Main -bus 128 /bus stop 150 m from the railway station the Market Hall uzdrowisko at the end stop k. Home Seaman/ 350 m walking along the fence the gently sloping road and this is already street Wincentego field where are guest rooms "MONIKA" Taxi - 10-20 PLN
* accessible by car from Moniuszki St and from street Ejsmonda.
* WE UNDERWRITE TAX INVOICE
* Nice and cultural support
The ideal base for exploring !!!
From Gdynia are within:
Sopot 9km. Gdansk 21 km. Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport 20 km. Helium 73km
Rozewie Lighthouse 60 km .Malbork /Teutonic Castle/ - 70 km. Switzerland
Kashubs 50-60 km Warsaw 360 km Berlin 500 km. Kaliningrad 190 km.
Gdynia this unique city. It has both qualities of climate and atmosphere of the seaside resort, as well attributes of one of the most modern cities of Europe. For these reasons is an excellent place to relax in all weather and at any time of the year. Solar summer, charming autumn, charming winter and sexy spring.