This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
- Rojęczyn village in Poland located in wielkopolskie voivodeship, in the Kreis Leszczynski, in the municipality of Rydzyna.
In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Leszczynski. The village is established company Agromix (former State Machine Center), involved in selling and rental of modern agricultural machinery. Industry in the village represents the company 'Folar" specializes in organic production of LDPE and packaging from polyethylene. Production room is located in the immediate vicinity of the "Agromixu".
- guarded parking 24h a day
- each room has a bathroom with shower and TV
- also available meals hot restaurant bar
- restaurant open from 8 to 22