This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Campground open from June to September 15. The campsite shall have 150 places to enable the setting of the caravan of car and 50 seats on the tabernacles.
Each position has możilwość on electrical connection. On the campsite is organised many events caravaningowych, including annual Caravaningowe Świętojanki.
Very attractive location of campsite may provide a basis from which to explore the beautiful region which are the top of the New Hampshire and all Kielecczyzna.
In the vicinity of the campsite is a wide range of well known objects of cultural and historical value such as:
- The Henryk Sienkiewicz Museum in Oblegorek
- 1000 - old oak "BARTEK" in Zagnańsku - Natural monument
- Cave 'Paradise' k/Chęcin - Natural monument
- Outdoor museum - Museum in Kielce on a lathe
- The Museum of Old Polish Industrial District in Sielpi
- Palace Krakow bishops from the XVII century. - National Museum in Kielce, monument class "0"- the Amphitheater and reserve geological Kadzielnia
- Stefan Zeromski School Years Museum.
Copper Top - village in Poland situated in the province of Swietokrzyskie, in Kielce, in the municipality of Copper Top (seat of). In the years 1975-1998 was administratively to in Kielce. The former is a mining, currently included in the agglomeration kielecka.