This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The village is a small ulicówką located in the valley of the Nysa Klodzka gorge with 570 permanent residents (1998). Attraction procedure are called dry baths carbon dioxide. There are szczawy made papers. The primary activity is the treatment and rehabilitation of persons with liver diseases. Outside this is carried out rehabilitation of women after prophylactic mastectomy, treating diabetes mellitus, nerwicę, gastric disease. The mild climate is used astmatykom, and persons with cardiovascular diseases.
Recreation Center "Orlica":
- 2 3 4 - personal
- rooms equipped bathroom with shower, telephone, TV (satellite tv)
- total number of places - 55
- delicious kitchen home
- drink bar
- ski orczyk - 600 m. (Driving instructors, car ski equipment)
- Table Tennis
- paintball, climbing, going down the line, archery (early time)
- horse riding, in winter sleigh
- bonfire, grill (possible baking wild roe deer, spit,)- Lake water, swimming on classical boats, fishing (possible smoking of fish caught)
- New Year's Eve balls, wedding imieninowe
- calm of, clean mountain air, beautiful views paradise for grzybiarzy, anglers, skiers and desire to communing with nature.
Długopole-Zdroj - village in Poland situated in the Dolnośląskie Voivodeship, in Klodzko, in the municipality of Bystrzyca Klodzko. In the years 1945-54 seat of Długopole Zdroj. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of wałbrzyskiego.