This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
"Settlement beneath the red oak" located in the Black Mill, 2km from Top Jastrzebia.
- masonry houses of high standard - cast in 2013 for use - five intended for 4 persons, one for 6 persons (each additional person over the fourth - surcharge 50PLN per person), one for 2 people
- one house for wheel chairs
- ogrodzoną, minitorowaną lit at night the manor house
- playground for children
- internet WiFi
- possibility of arrival The Insulated Cup
- in an emergency were cancer records medical pediatrician
equipment in each house:
- two bedrooms on the first floor with the possibility to connect beds in double
bed - Standard hotel
- kitchenette with full equipment
- LCD TV
- parawan and koc beach
- balcony furniture and a grill - Fireplace outside the
condition of the reservation is paid-in 25% of the cost of the stay.
Day begins at 3 pm on the day of arrival and ends at 10:00 on the day of departure.There are no additional charges.
Find us on Facebook - Settlement beneath the red oak
come evaluate comfort.