This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Center of Education in the town of Borówna was created in 2003. The primary objective of the Center is to conduct the educational activities relating to the protection of the cultural tourism - - social. Furthermore center aims to:
- promote natural values - Wiśnicko Lipnickiego Landscape Park by consulting with children and young people;
- bringing the problem the need to protect the environment;
- raising awareness on the beauty of the surrounding nature and to the adverse impact of human activities on it;
- read the selected objects of cultural heritage,
- review of protected species of plants and animals, the operation of the various types of ecosystems;
- developing the art of young people.
The classes are held in the center are designed to handle up to be able to observe the nature, develop sensory awareness, interest issues associated with the environment, wake up the sensitivity to the surrounding world news from the causes and consequences of environmental pollution and to develop appropriate behavior and attitudes toward the environment.The proposed environmental education, cultural and artistic provides useful and at the same time a pleasant time as well as the representations of children and young people from the dying professions, crafts, for its handicraft shops.